Lemont's Farmers Market Is Open for the Season!
Farmers Market 2014
Open Every Tuesday, June to October
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Talcott Square Parking Lot (Stephen Street & Talcott Street)
Behind Stone House Pub and La Dolce Vita
Farmers/Growers for the 2014 Market Season:
The Lemont Farmers Market this year features four independent farmers/growers with a variety of specialty crops from the State of Illinois and one farmer from nearby Michigan along with a host of other great vendors.
Various varieties of tomatoes, peppers, squash, onions, beets, fall deco, mushrooms, herbs, potatoes, egg plant, broccoli, corn, carrots, lettuce, radishes, pickles, cucumbers, beans and brussel sprouts.
A variety of container grown perennials, shrubs and mums.
Paw Paw River Farm:
Red raspberries, sweet cherries, black raspberries, blackberries, tart cherries (for pies), peaches, pears, Asian pears, apples, plums, grapes, honey, maple syrup, cider, blueberries, nectarines, and apple butter.
Windy Hill Farms Gourmet Beef
Local family farm selling hormone and antibiotic free beef. All meat is Government inspected, USDA. Steers are corn fed and are 18 to 24 months of age. All beef is steakhouse quality, used and recommended by the Illinois Institute of Culinary Art in Chicago. Pork and chicken available, too.
We have a host of other vendors that add great value and variety to our market.
- Dark Star Sharpening (Full Season) Bring your items that need sharpening to the market for on the spot professional sharpening.
- Eight Hands LLC (NEW! Starting 6/24 - Full Season)
- EnJoi! Bake Shop and Catering (Full Season)
- Etalaya's Exotic Mandel Broit (Full Season)
- Grandma's Goodies (NEW! Starting 6/17 - Full Season)
- I Grow Lemont (Growing Season)
- Lovin' Tails (NEW! Full Season)
- Master Gardeners (First & Third Tuesday's of the Month)
It's not too late! We're still seeking a few select vendors!
- Parmesans Wood Stone Pizza (Full Season)
- Petal Play Design (In the Shop)
- Red Lemon (Bi-Weekly)
- Sajari Q (NEW! Full Season)
- Spice Merchants of Downers Grove (NEW! Full Season)
- Theresa's Selections (NEW! Full Season)
- The Olive Gallery (NEW! Full Season)
- Total Life Chiropractic
- Tupperware (June thru September)
- Usborne Books (NEW! Full Season)
Submit any question, concern or suggestion on the Lemont Farmers Market to (630) 243-2700.